PayPal and google checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
hi
I dont see payPal and google check out in payment solution option,should in do some more setup other than automatic installation.
15 years ago
Hi

1. Have you enabled this options in your admin panel?
2. What Paypal are you talking about? Standard? Direct/Express? PayFlow?

P.S. Google Checkout button is shown on shopping cart page (shoppingcart.aspx)
15 years ago
nice  it is ok i could find it now i would like to know how to setup paypal or google checkout for downloadable product to make the customer return back to the site and download the sold product and not to have access to the other downloadable product.

thanks for your prompted response.
15 years ago
Again it depends on which payment method you go for.

Either way, the customer must go into "My Account" > "Customer Orders", select the order and then on the order details page there is a link to download the product.

If you are using Paypal Direct then you dont need to worry about redirecting back to your site. If you are using Paypal Express/Standard then in Paypal profile > Selling Preferences > Website Payment Preferences you need to enable Auto Return and set the return url to "http://www.yoursite.com/PaypalPDTHandler.aspx"

Hope this helps,
Ben
13 years ago
Hi all,

I have properly set up the USPS, and Paypal Standard on nopCommerce 1.90 (upgrade from 1.80) on Arvixe.com. However, every time I have filled out the shipping info and click next (or click "Ship to this address" button, I just saw the message "Wait..." briefly pop up and disappear. The screen just did not go anywhere. I tried this on Chrome, IE, and Firefox. They all behaved the same.

Is this a bug in nopCommerce 1.90? Any idea is much appreciated.
Thanks,
BG
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.