Free Shipping Image not visible nopCommerce 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

I try to make the free shipping image visible on my webshop.

Under Catalog --> Producs I have selected a single product and clicked the Edit button. Than I choose the Settings button and enabled the option 'Free shipping'. Further in that singel product under Shipping I enabled the option 'Free shipping'.

After saving these settings the product in the webshop does not show the free image button.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

p.s. I use the DefaultClean theme
4 years ago
There is a setting:  Catalog Settings >  "Show "free shipping" icon"
4 years ago
Thanks for the reply New York.

I already enabled the 'Free shipping' option as I explained before but still it does not show it.

Does anybody know what is going wrong?
4 years ago
It was a bug in 4.10, but was fixed.  See this post, and check your .css and .cshtml file to see if you have the correct code.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/55473/unable-to-display-free-shipping-on-product-in-nop410.aspx
4 years ago
Thanks for the reply New York.

This fix for version 4.1 is default for version 4.2 of nopCommerce. So, I have the code included this fix but still the Free Shipping image is not shown.
4 years ago
Hello Vince,

did you check in your browser inspector if the element in question is present in the markup of the rendered page or not? If it's there, but not visible, then it's a CSS problem.

Regards
/ Hristo
4 years ago
Thanks for the reply Nop-Templates.com.

There is nothing about free shipping visible in the generated html code so the image is not generated.
4 years ago
Because I had a lot of issues (i.e. not being able to install and remove plugins, Free Shipping image problem, checkout problems) I installed nopCommerce version 4.2 from scratch again.

All the issues are solved now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.