Start Up Errors

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I'm a new nopCommerce user, so sorry if this question has been posted before ...

I am in the process of migrating my test nopCommerce setup from my localHost to my service provider's server
- nopCommerce has been installed into my service provider's website root directory
- the store database has been setup and is functional on the server, and ...\App_Data\dataSettings.json has been modified to point to it

The problem is, the web site won't start.

Where are the nopCommerce error logs located, so I can see what is preventing the website from starting?
4 years ago
Hello Jim,

You can find the logs under Log table.

However, If you are not able to access admin panel then set stdoutLogEnabled="true" in web.config file, and then restart the website. Try to check logs under Logs folder.

Kind Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
4 years ago
Many thanks. I'll change the config to write to the file system for now until I get the startup problem solved. Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.