How to skip all checkout steps and go to order details page just after CHECKOUT button is clicked (on cart page)?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I will use only Checkout Attributes.

I want a customer to go directly to order page just after CHECKOUT button is clicked on cart page.

How to do it?
4 years ago
Hello Zaf,

you can't do that. Some information should be provided first (or confirmed, in case it's been already provided for registered users), like billing address, etc. Only after the required information is provided or confirmed, then you  will be redirected to the Order Review page.

Regards
/ Hristo
4 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
You can't do that. Some information should be provided first (or confirmed, in case it's been already provided for registered users), like billing address, etc.

I already know what you wrote.

I am looking for the right answer to my question.

Thanks.
4 years ago
Hey Zaf!

Have a look to see if this helps we have a Smart Checkout solution that takes directly to checkout form and presents you with only ONE PAGE checkout.  If you add more checkout attributes it will display at the bottom of the form.

Try it out and see if this is what you are looking for:
http://nop40.odegiecommerce.com/volume-pricing

Good luck!
4 years ago
Yes you can do it is the right answer. But I don’t think there is a plugin to do it exactly like you want yet.
- You don’t need to agree with the terms of service
- The customer already has an address in their account so you don’t need to enter that every time.
- There is no shipping (or it is to the same address) so you don’t need to enter that.
- You have a standard way of paying which is setup in the configuration so you don’t need to enter that.

So to do it you need to combine all these steps into a one click button “Checkout” to create an order.
When you create the order all the fields of the order record still need to be filled in or other admin functions will not work

Don’t know what you want to put in Checkout attributes but they will need to be saved in the order as well.
Anyway to do all this you need to customise or make a plugin

Have a look at        
     public virtual PlaceOrderResult PlaceOrder(ProcessPaymentRequest processPaymentRequest)
in
     nop42\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderProcessingService.cs

Then work backwards to understand how to construct all the data for the order.

Do you want to do this yourself or do you want a developer to do it ?
4 years ago
Hi,
i wrote a plugin for the following scenario

1 - Customer enter a product page (in my case Price List)
2 - Select some attributes and price changes by any attribute selection
3 - finally customer press Plcae Order button and just enter name and telephone number

then an order in system created with minimum contact information.

BTW i did not override any method.

PM me if you need the plugin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.