4.20 fails to build. ClearPluginAssemblies.proj

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
mamathakona wrote:
i am having same issue.Included the ClearPluginAssemblies.csproj in my solution.Still the errors persists.

Any directions?

Run this command in console.
dotnet restore 
4 years ago
I ran into this as well. I fixed it by editing the ClearPluginAssemblies.proj and changing the command to the following:

<Exec Command='dotnet "ClearPluginAssemblies.dll" "OutputPath=$(OutputPath)|PluginPath=$(PluginPath)"' />

Basically I just removed:  |SaveLocalesFolders=

The variable SaveLocalesFolders is not defined  and therefore resolves to false either way. After making this change I was able to build just fine.
4 years ago
Ignore my previous post - my solution was to build using msbuild v15 vs the msbuild v16 that was also installed on my build servers.
4 years ago
sangeetshah wrote:
have u installed .net core 2.2 into your system? if not then install this one first then try to run time.

This solution worked for me.
I had on my computer all versions ranging from .net core 1.1 to .net core 3.1 .. Except 2.2.
Once I installed  2.2 the error was gone and the website ran smoothly.
3 years ago
Just rebuild the "Build" project ;)
3 years ago
Sorry, doesn't work anymore :(
3 years ago
i reinstalled windows for a video driver issue and then i ran into this problem.
What fixed it for me (i think) was:
- clean solution
- deleted bin and obj from Nop.Web (these were built previous to new windows install, so get rid of them)
- installed ASP.NET Core 2.2 Runtime (v2.2.5) <- i think this is what really made it work again (RUNTIME v2.2.5 because it is specified in a warning during the build)
- restore nuget packages

i hope this helps! for a little while, i was afraid i'd have to rebuild my site
3 years ago
toddca wrote:
I ran into this as well. I fixed it by editing the ClearPluginAssemblies.proj and changing the command to the following:

<Exec Command='dotnet "ClearPluginAssemblies.dll" "OutputPath=$(OutputPath)|PluginPath=$(PluginPath)"' />

Basically I just removed:  |SaveLocalesFolders=

The variable SaveLocalesFolders is not defined  and therefore resolves to false either way. After making this change I was able to build just fine.

This worked for me, after editing, clean and rebuid and it worked fine. thank you for sharing
3 years ago
We ran into this running a build in an Azure pipelines.  Adding a new task (at the beginning) of the agent job to "Use .NET Core sdk 2.2.207" worked for us.

Kevin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.