The file '/administration/Modules/SearchTermStat.ascx' does not exist.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi

I am almost there with deployment to my new host. Site compiled and uploaded ok with VWD and install ran smooth and front end ok but when I access administration I get the following error. I have checked for the file and it is where it should be. Can anyone help?

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The file '/administration/Modules/SearchTermStat.ascx' does not exist.

Source Error:

Line 5:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="nopCommerceNews" Src="Modules/nopCommerceNews.ascx" %>
Line 6:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="Warnings" Src="Modules/Warnings.ascx" %>
Line 7:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="SearchTermStat" Src="Modules/SearchTermStat.ascx" %>
Line 8:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="BestSellersStat" Src="Modules/BestSellersStat.ascx" %>
Line 9:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="OrderAverageReport" Src="Modules/OrderAverageReport.ascx" %>
13 years ago
Forgot to mention, NETWORK SERVICE has read/write permissions so not that.
13 years ago
1st off, check that the file was uploaded to your server -

if you use filezilla, you could re-upload the whole site but set it to skip any existing files - that way it will be quicker.

doing that would make sure any other missed files are uploaded

- hayden
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.