Edit Customer Details - everything is blank below the Edit Customer Details header on the page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Has anyone else encountered this?  I just installed nopCommerce this morning, then registered another user for whom I would like to grant admin privs.  I go to the Edit Customer Details for this user, and everything below the Edit Customer Details header on that page is blank.  I am using IE 7.0.5730 and have added the domain for the nopCommerce URL to the trusted sites.  There is a Script error (the little icon at hte lower left hand corner of the IE screen) at hte bottom of the screen, and when I view it it is the following:

Line: 1
Char: 1
Error 'Sys' is undefined
Code: 0
Url: my url/administration/CustomerDetails.aspx?CustomerID=38?  (where my url is the actual url to my store ... just didn't want to post it here).

I also tried using the browser on my phone thinking maybe it's an IE issue but received the same results (minus the script error) ... just a blank page beneath the Edit Customer Details Header.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Since it's a vanilla install, I am more than happy to just start over, but am not sure how to reinstall since it's on a web host.

Thanks!
Jennifer
13 years ago
Did you work this out as I have the same thing?

Dan
13 years ago
Yes, it was the version (6.1?). We upgrades to the latest and it's working now.
13 years ago
Thanks, I have tried installing different versions but still have the issue.

Dan
13 years ago
The other thing I read to try was to redploy the AjaxControlToolkit.dll.

I wish I could help more ... I know it's frustrating.  

Is every page like that or just the customer page?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.