UPS - Tracking and Printing Shipping Labels etc

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello!

Ive got the access keys all setup and everything, I guess I am lost as to what to do next.
UPS correctly identifies the adress and will complete my order, but what happens for shipping after that?

I can print a packaging slip, but not a shipping label?
Does NopCommerce handle tracking numbers by UPS?
Or do I need to log into UPS.com, and get the tracking numbers manually?
13 years ago
.. or not.
Does anyone at nopCommerce actually look at these posts?
13 years ago
I need the same answers, sorry I cant help.
13 years ago
It seems anything tha tnees updating, they dont really respond as fast. They respond to actual issues..

Looks like ill have to extend the system to integrate a listener for the quantum notify function. Ill be sure to past here within 2 weeks the additional module.. hope I can help!
13 years ago
savoryfoods wrote:
It seems anything tha tnees updating, they dont really respond as fast. They respond to actual issues..

Looks like ill have to extend the system to integrate a listener for the quantum notify function. Ill be sure to past here within 2 weeks the additional module.. hope I can help!

We use a third party component to successfully print UPS shipping labels.  If you're interested, give me a call and I can help you with this.  It takes a bit of programming, but I have a staff that had already done this once.

Marc O'Leary
913-685-9139
13 years ago
Marc, any way you could post the info about the 3rd party module that you are using? At least a link to more info? I think most people would rather not take up any of your time over the phone. I'm having similar issues with UPS shipping and tracking. I wish nopCommerce was further along in that respect.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.