Shipping with Fedex

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I would like to use Fedex for shipping but my attempts to configure it & make my store communicate with Fedex were unsuccessful. According to Fedex: nopCommerce is a non certified solution provider with FedEx.  And NOP has to get certified.

Any suggestions or plans to get it certified?

Thanks!

Mariya.
13 years ago
Mariya,

I've just completed the registration form to become FedEx certified solution provider. Let's wait some time and see what they'll answer.
P.S. A lot of existing nopCommerce customers already use FedEx withour any problems
13 years ago
Thank You!!!
13 years ago
Andrei,

Discussed this with Fedex yesterday & they said that certification is usually very quick. They asked you to contact

Technical Support Team at 1-877-339-2774 and ask for Web Services & they will resolve it very quickly.

Thanks!

Mariya.
13 years ago
Andrei,

Any progress on resolving this issue?
Thank you!

Mariya.
13 years ago
Andrei,

I was notified that codes for Canada are not set up correctly. Because, I can a get a quote for US address, but not for Canada. If you can give them a quick call & resolved that....would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks!

M.
12 years ago
Are your quotes based on the package dimensions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.