Syntax Error on install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
AFter reloading 1.6, i am still getting the following error on the default.aspx root directory page

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 16:10:24 UTC

Line: 11
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost/nopcommerce/Scripts/public.js

line 11 char 2 is a blank, so it must be looking for a valid character

since when i use visual studio virtual server with the localhost call, i don't get any errors, i must have the iis 6.0 configured incorrectly, but i am at a loss as to what it might be especially since i let MS web platform install the site on my server, i am using .net 4.0
i get the error on every page, along with many others, the same thing in administration but with the admin.js, but the only thing that doesn't work is the editing of products and categories and the adding of both these pages show up with no editable data fields, i get no errors on the VS virtual server, so i presume i have everything loaded and configured correctly except the iis, i have not configured anything on the site yet

any ideas would be greatly appreciated
13 years ago
i guess i should have titled this Syntax Error after install
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.