Buy two, get one free

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,

I am trying to create a promotion in the form of a discount that gives a particular free product when users purchase one each of two other products and enter a promotion code, but can't seem to find a place where I can set that up.

My thought was to create a discount with a "Had purchased one of these product variants" requirement, and see if there was a way to force it to require two other items be purchased at the same time, but I don't have that as a choice under the "Discount Requirement" drop down. In fact, "Must be assigned to customer role" is the only option under there.

Does that option need to be activated in the settings somewhere, or is there some place I can enable that option? And, more importantly, is that buy-two-get-one-free option available once I do?

Thanks much!
13 years ago
aaron_t wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to create a promotion in the form of a discount that gives a particular free product when users purchase one each of two other products and enter a promotion code, but can't seem to find a place where I can set that up.

My thought was to create a discount with a "Had purchased one of these product variants" requirement, and see if there was a way to force it to require two other items be purchased at the same time, but I don't have that as a choice under the "Discount Requirement" drop down. In fact, "Must be assigned to customer role" is the only option under there.

Does that option need to be activated in the settings somewhere, or is there some place I can enable that option? And, more importantly, is that buy-two-get-one-free option available once I do?

Thanks much!

I have checked it, and there is no way available to do what you want. For that you need to do customization work
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.