Nop 1.8 Shipping Failure Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Previously, I had opened a bug regarding shipping errors.
So that if one shipment calculation method fails, nop will continue past the error and the shopper can still select a rate.

from 1.6 release notes "Continue shipping rate computation on error with multiple providers"

In 1.8 this bug has crept back in.

We calculate shipping with FedEx and USPS, we are in the USA.

We are getting this same error when trying to calc from USA to UK addresses ("The length of the destination state or province exceeds the limit of 2 characters.") https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3172/fedex-as-the-shipping-provider.aspx

Regarding the error message, it would appear that nop is not sending the correct state or province abbreviation to the FedEx server.

When the FedEx module barfs nop doesn't continue on to the USPS calc which it should.
This is the bigger problem, because I end up losing a sale.

-Mike
13 years ago
I am too having a problem with UK sales.

I get the error "The length of the destination state or province exceeds the limit of 2 characters."

Any idea?
13 years ago
This bug will be fixed in upcoming nopCommerce 1.90
13 years ago
Thank you for such a quick reply. I will look forward for the new release, like always.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.