Contact for pricing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,
What is the best way to deactivate the "add to cart" button and replace it with a "contact for pricing" (which will open a simple contact form to ask for price)
Thank you.

-henri
13 years ago
My fault, I figured out a way to disable the add to cart button from the product variant. Also I can activate call for pricing from there. Is there a way to have it send an email to ask for pricing? Or is this a custom job. Thanks.
13 years ago
You're right, it'll require some customization
13 years ago
Hi,
I'm planning to use nopCommerce as a catalog only for now.
I want to deactivate the shopping cart features on the front-end.
I figured out how to disbale the ad to cart button.
Now I need to disable the cart related links on the top right and disable the shopping cart modules.
Is this something I can do from the admin? I plan to do so from the code but before I start changing the codes I want to make sure that it is not possible from the admin. Please advice.
Thank you.
13 years ago
Some of the links can be disables in admin area (wishlist link). But you need to modify the source code in order to remove 'shopping cart' link
13 years ago
Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.