File upload product attribute with multiple files

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
HI,
I am trying to implement file upload product attribute that can upload multiple files. I am able to upload multiple files with upload file button but when I am pressing add to cart button only one file is saved but rest are not. can you please help me to solve this problem? here I gave a picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jk_wloxWaPIghzJ-370U6X2QhlwL-Lgx/view?usp=sharing
3 years ago
Hey SheikhJubair,

I have just implemented something to solve this, with code modification (not a plugin). If you still need I would be happy to share.  

Best regards
Jon

SheikhJubair wrote:
HI,
I am trying to implement file upload product attribute that can upload multiple files. I am able to upload multiple files with upload file button but when I am pressing add to cart button only one file is saved but rest are not. can you please help me to solve this problem? here I gave a picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jk_wloxWaPIghzJ-370U6X2QhlwL-Lgx/view?usp=sharing
3 years ago
Could you share it please?.
Thanks a lot
3 years ago
Hi!

I need too this customization. Can anyone to share it to me? Thanks for help.
2 years ago
Would be helpful to me as well. Why do people not respond after offering a solution on this forum? ;-/
1 year ago
IFormFile to upload image and store in db with path

HTML

<h6 class="title-req">4. Image Uploads</h6>
                        <div class="form-ui">
                            <input type="file" name="postedFiles" id="postedFiles" multiple="multiple" />
                        </div>

IHostingEnvironment hostingEnvironment

IList<IFormFile> attachmentFilePaths = null

var uploads = Path.Combine(_hostingEnvironment.WebRootPath, "uploaded");
            var filePath = string.Empty;

if(attachmentFilePaths != null)
            {
                foreach (var file in attachmentFilePaths)
                {
                    if (file.Length > 0)
                    {
                        filePath = Path.Combine(uploads, file.FileName);
                        using (Stream fileStream = new FileStream(filePath, FileMode.Create))
                        {
                            file.CopyToAsync(fileStream);
                        }
                    }
                }
            }

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.