Simple Product Catalogue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,
I am very new to nopCommerce.
I want to create just a very basic product catalogue without any price information, checkout feature, user registration.
I just want to showcase my product and if someone wished then the person should be able to send and email enquiry.

How can I achieve this by nopCommerce.

Thanks in advance.
13 years ago
in admin-->configuration-->global settings      'products' tab   tick the box beside 'Hide prices for non-registered customers'

go to the 'other' tab   and select   'registration method'   'disabled'

next you will want to remove the links to the cart -

again, in admin-->configuration-->global settings     untick  'Show mini-shopping cart'   ( remember to click save )

then, edit
modules/header.ascx
remove  ( or comment out ) the cart links and the register link eg:

<!--

<li><a href="<%= SEOHelper.GetShoppingCartUrl()%>" class="ico-cart">
                    <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Account.ShoppingCart")%>
                </a><a href="<%= SEOHelper.GetShoppingCartUrl()%>">(<%=ShoppingCartManager.GetCurrentShoppingCart(ShoppingCartTypeEnum.ShoppingCart).Count%>)</a>
                </li>

<AnonymousTemplate>
                        <li><a href="<%=Page.ResolveUrl("~/register.aspx")%>" class="ico-register">
                            <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Account.Register")%></a></li>
                        <li><a href="<%=Page.ResolveUrl("~/login.aspx")%>" class="ico-login">
                            <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Account.Login")%></a></li>
                    </AnonymousTemplate>

-->

see where that gets you to and ask if there is anything else you need

-hayden
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.