Hi,

I've been working with some folks on this board to develop and test an effective way to upload and assign unlimited images to the product, assign unlimited categories, a manufacturer, and a product variant image per product in Excel with no programming skills needed.      I released this product, NopAdmin Import, to help folks upload and configure their store quickly and easily.   Feedback on the functionality so far has been very positive.

Please feel free to download the free trial to see if it will help you create your NopCommerce stores more easily. I created a free 14 page NopAdmin Import Manual that describes the functionality in great detail - including how to use the functionality, best practices, how to prepare your existing spreadsheets, a field by field description, and more.    

I hope it will help folks get their data online and configured easily.   This comes with a 100% money-back guarantee - so there is no risk to you.     I hope you download and try NopAdmin Import today - it will save you countless hours of work!

Learn more about NopAdmin Import 1.60-1.80 Free Trial
Download your free NopAdmin Import Manual

Respectfully,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com