Which version supports ASP.NET 3.0?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

My virtual hosting server was originally for running osCommerce. Now, I find that nopCommerce is actually a better choice for me.

However, I've been told by my hosting company they can only support up to ASP.NET 3.0/SQL2005.

I desperately need to know which version of legacy nopCommerce can run on ASP.NET?

Thanks!
13 years ago
moving to nopcommerce is an excellent choice, but I think your stuck regarding hosting , previous versions of nopcommerce used asp.net 3.5 sp1 - currently it uses asp.net 4.0

It would be well worth your while moving hosts, especially if your current host is sooo far behind technologically - it actually costs them nothing to provide the framework so it says a lot about their commitment to their customers if they can't be bothered providing it ( they are over 2 years behind in whet they provide )

you can find cheap and effective hosting for nopcommerce from as little as $3.50 per month - I'm in the uk also but i use an american registered company for hosting with more than satisfactory results

- hayden
13 years ago
Hi, hayden

Thank you for your reply!

Can you recommend a reputable ISP for hosting nopCommerce? It doesn't matter where it is located even though I am based in UK too.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.