Hompage Categories

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am looking at making the page wider and the category images larger.

In the CSS I have found the grid elements where the width and title background image of the homepage categories but I cannot locate where the border is set? I can make the cell to 200px but the border remains around a cell 150px wide.

Can anyone point me in the direction of this? Thanks.
13 years ago
For the darkOrange theme, the home page categories use two images for the border (nopClassic uses CSS border). You will need to edit both images to match the new width.

See the following images:
App_Themes/darkOrange/images/home-cat-title.gif (title background and top border)

App_Themes/darkOrange/images/home-cat-bg.gif (left, right, and bottom border)

13 years ago
mb wrote:
For the darkOrange theme, the home page categories use two images for the border (nopClassic uses CSS border). You will need to edit both images to match the new width.

See the following images:
App_Themes/darkOrange/images/home-cat-title.gif (title background and top border)

App_Themes/darkOrange/images/home-cat-bg.gif (left, right, and bottom border)

Thanks, mb.

I had expected CSS border with images for the rounded corners and spent quite a while loking through the stylesheet.

I had actually looked at the images you mention but a combination of the outline applied by the image viewer and the laptop screen stopped me from realising that I'd found the files needed.

Thanks very much or taking the time to answer.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.