How to modify account.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
How to modify account.aspx page?  I need to remove the member addresses tab and I need to rename Customer Order tab.  Will someone please point me in the right direction ... Please?

Thanks,
Chad
13 years ago
I need to remove the member addresses tab
did you try deleting
                <ajaxToolkit:TabPanel runat="server" ID="pnlCustomerAddresses" HeaderText="<% $NopResources:Account.CustomerAddresses %>">
                    <ContentTemplate>
                        <nopCommerce:CustomerAddresses ID="ctrlCustomerAddresses" runat="server" />
                    </ContentTemplate>
                </ajaxToolkit:TabPanel>

if it throws an error, and you don't want to edit the codebehind,  try setting it's visibility/display  to hidden/false

I need to rename Customer Order tab
admin --> localisation-->your language    look for and edit              Account.CustomerOrders
13 years ago
Hi Hayden,
Yes, I deleted the block of code you pointed out and I didn't recieve any errors.  It seems like I should also remove the acompanied register too, but when I do that I recieve an error.  Do you think it is ok to leave <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="CustomerAddresses" Src="~/Modules/CustomerAddresses.ascx" %>?

Chad
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.