Confirm page !

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,

Which modules would allow me to create contents e.g. text/image for the "CONFIRM" page in check out?
I went through templates but no success.

Please advise.

Thanks!
13 years ago
rsavra wrote:
Hello,

Which modules would allow me to create contents e.g. text/image for the "CONFIRM" page in check out?
I went through templates but no success.

Please advise.

Thanks!

HI
you have two ways..
you can do this directly on Modules-->CheckoutConfirm.ascx
by adding the text and images what ever you want.
But this is not suggestible....

2.In admin panel
ContentManagement-->Topics.
Create a new topics by name CheckoutConfirm
  There In the 'Edit(Content)'
       .Title = Checkout Confirm //space is mandatory between two words//
       .Save It
       .Now Enter your data in the body...
You have almost done ..
Now go to Modules-->Checkout Confirm.ascx
use Topics control (Modules-->Tiopics.ascx) in this page
just like this...add these  lines ,,,silly you might knew this
line3:  <%@ Register  TagName ="Topics" TagPrefix ="nopcommerce" Src ="~/Modules/Topic.ascx"  %>

line9:<nopCommerce:Topics ID ="confirm" TopicName ="CheckoutConfirm" runat ="server" />

>>Make sure that confirm page may differ as per the payment methods you opted for ...So you have to use the 'Topic' control in those pages...like
  For CreditCard-->CheckoutConfirm.aspx
  For Paypal     -->PaypalExpressReturn.aspx
13 years ago
This is exactly the information that I was looking for!  Can you explain more clearly (step-by-step), as I'm new to tinkering with the modules files, etc.  I have two different payment methods and will need to display a different topic message depending on which one the customer chooses.

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.