Plugin updated from 4.00 to 4.20 - installation problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi. I updated a Plugin from NOp4.00 to 4.20.

I can't test the plugin installation in Vstudio Debug because the new installation process restart the appPool: i don't know how solve this to debug plugin installation.

By the way, i solved all compile problems; during installation i received this error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Nop.Plugin.Misc.MystonesEasyFatt.MystonesEasyFattPlugin.Install()
   at Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginService.InstallPlugins() in C:\Users\max\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Progetti\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Plugins\PluginService.cs:line 419

Can you help me?
4 years ago
1. Click plugin Install button in plugin list.
2. Stop debug mode in Visual Studio. (DON’T CLICK Restart application to apply changes button)
3. Run application in debug mode from Visual Studio.

Right after running the application, it will start applying changes (install/uninstall) in plugins.
4 years ago
I was having similar problems too.
Thank you mhsjaber!
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
1. Click plugin Install button in plugin list.
2. Stop debug mode in Visual Studio. (DON’T CLICK Restart application to apply changes button)
3. Run application in debug mode from Visual Studio.

Right after running the application, it will start applying changes (install/uninstall) in plugins.

It seems that this doesn't work for me ... Do i exceute the first step in Debug Mode ?

Thanks in advance
4 years ago
mystones wrote:
Do i exceute the first step in Debug Mode ?

Not mandatory.
3 years ago
Hi. It works. I forgot to answer you. Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.