Free Shipping setup when one free shipping product in the cart !!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I'm trying to find a solution to force free shipping when we have just a minimum of one free shipping product in the cart.

Here is the case : by default we use Canada Post and UPS for shipping.. Sometime ordred products are bigger than the maximum size to ship with Canada Post / UPS. So i need to put a free shipping on the order until we contact our constumer.

I have checked free shipping in the administration panel for Products having limit of Canada Post/UPS size. But i like to put free shipping on the order when one of my free shipping products is in cart.

Thank you ;)
13 years ago
krimos wrote:
I'm trying to find a solution to force free shipping when we have just a minimum of one free shipping product in the cart.

Here is the case : by default we use Canada Post and UPS for shipping.. Sometime ordred products are bigger than the maximum size to ship with Canada Post / UPS. So i need to put a free shipping on the order until we contact our constumer.

I have checked free shipping in the administration panel for Products having limit of Canada Post/UPS size. But i like to put free shipping on the order when one of my free shipping products is in cart.

Thank you ;)

Maybe you can do it with: 100% discount in shipping: Administration>Promotions>Discounts>Add a new discount  Discount type: Assigned to Shipping. Another way is to set weight=0 to those products.
13 years ago
Sorry but i would like to know how can i have free shipping when one of my free shipping product is in the cart with other products.
13 years ago
krimos wrote:
Sorry but i would like to know how can i have free shipping when one of my free shipping product is in the cart with other products.

Sorry. You are right. Free shipping aplies when you previously had bougt a product.

The new features available in version 1.9 will let you do this as i told you. See:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7492/nopcommerce-190-is-coming-in-14-days-beta-testers-needed.aspx

Improvements:•  Performance optimization
•  New discount type - 'Applied to order subtotal' (discount applied before tax)
•  New discount requirement - 'Customer must be registered'
•  New discount requirement - 'Customer has all of these product variants in the cart'
•  New discount requirement - 'Customer has one of these product variants in the cart'
13 years ago
Tested and it works with 1.90 !!

Great thanks to all nopers ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.