Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule'

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hi, I'm trying to access the "Administration area" of the site and always get this message, the site of the store works, but the "Administration" appears the following message

[quote]Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (D:\Hosting\4235158\html\web.config line 157)
Source Error:
[No relevant source lines]
Source File: D:\Hosting\4235158\html\web.config    Line: 157 [/quote]

The assembly 'Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule' is contained within the folder / bin and all the others.
What to do? :(

Thanks
15 years ago
Anyone?
I noticed one thing, I created a directory "/ bin" directory within the "Administration" and stopped the errors, but mistakes happen from redirects.
Apparently he sees the the "Administration" as a new application
14 years ago
hi. did you ever get this worked out?....b/c i'm getting the same error.
13 years ago
same error too :(
13 years ago
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Controls' does not exist in the namespace 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 155:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Utils.Html"/>
Line 156:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Controls"/>
Line 157:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Controls.Payment.Validators"/>
Line 158:      </namespaces>
Line 159:      <controls>

;S
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.