Please Help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have this two following problems when i try to install nopCommerce localy

1st: The IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0 account is not granted with Modify permission on folder C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopCommerce2\. Although this is not an error, it's highly recommended that you configure these permissions.

2nd: The installer couldn't update the ConnectionStrings.config file on your server. This may be caused by limited file system permissions. Please open your ConnectionStrings.config file manually in Notepad and add the following line inside the <connectionStrings></connectionStrings>:

<add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=TAKIS-PC\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=wrc;Integrated Security=False;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=sa;Password=12345;Connect Timeout=120"/>

for the first "acount is not granted" i use windows authedication
for the second i tried to do what it said but it was the same...
13 years ago
also when i try to change permitions with inetmgr it change them but when i press  to see their status it is the same like it was at the first
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.