User agreement page not found

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I added user agreement text to a downloadable product.

After buying and clicking on the download link, i get the below error:

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /useragreement.aspx
13 years ago
I have the same problem, any solution found yet?
13 years ago
No, not even a thank you for reporting this :)
13 years ago
May be if I explain the problem again.
When you have chosen to implement a user agreement for a downloadable product, the customer is required to accept this agreement before they can download the product. When the customer clicks the link in their email to read the agreement, they get the User agreement not found message.

I need help to resolve this please.
13 years ago
Just tested. It works fine. Try to debug your application:
1. Open GetDownload.ashx file
2. Set breakpoint on line 73 - if(productVariant.HasUserAgreement)
3. Debug and see where you're redirected (your browser address bar)

P.S. perhaps, you did not uploade UserAgreement.aspx file to your server
13 years ago
Thanks for the tip:

replace:
                context.Response.Redirect(String.Format("{0}useragreement.aspx?orderproductvariantguid={1}", CommonHelper.GetStoreHost(false), orderProductVariantGuid));

with this:    
                context.Response.Redirect(String.Format("{0}useragreement.aspx?orderproductvariantguid={1}", CommonHelper.GetStoreLocation(false), orderProductVariantGuid));
13 years ago
You're right. Thanks for posting the fix
13 years ago
Hi,
Where do I find context.Response.Redirect etc
13 years ago
Open GetDownload.ashx file
13 years ago
Perfect. Thank you so much
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.