Update to 1.90 - Layout Changes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have updated a site to 1.90, which moved it to default to a 'threecolumn' page.
(I widened the width in the CSS file, to allow for the right column items to show up properly)

I have two problems, which need help on:

Under the "Login" page, the Registration Information and the Login Boxes are tossed down to the bottom of the page in this layout ---
Any explanation on what I need to do (and where) to change this back?

http://www.bysheila.com/login.aspx

The image file "logo.gif" which normally is placed in the top/left corner doesn't show up.
( I updated the 'logo.gif' correctly in the "images" folder of the N.1Black Theme which I am using)

Any Help Appreciated !

Thanks Team for a great looking upgrade to 1.90 - We appreciate what you do !
13 years ago
hi,

it looks like you upgraded from a v1.5 site - I think the nblack theme was designed for v1.5 but

the stylesheet for each new version changes - so your old 1.5 theme will need a lot of modifications to tie in with v1.9

there will be some alterations to make to the css and some additions

did you alter any of the code in either your old version or your new upgraded store?

it looks like your footer is smaller than the rest of the site - can you check to see if you increased:

.master-wrapper-content

so its big enough to fit your other re-sized wrappers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.