SQL DB user name appearing in my Fax number field!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi all,  

Not sure if this is something I have done, but really not sure how...  

Had a default install on my web host of 1.8 and have updated to 1.9 today and have just noticed that my SQL DB user name is appearing in my fax number field within my account details.  I don't mean it is set as the name of the fax number, I mean it is showing as if it is my fax number!  

Any ideas how it got there or what I have done wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Andy
12 years ago
Andy,
This is a little late...
This is a strange problem. I have the same problem and put in about 5 hours chasing this problem. Finally,  I solve the problem (I think). This problem is only occurred in Firefox and does not appear in IE. Very odd, indeed. It looks like something to do with the way Firefox processes the JavaScript, where the username on the header somehow feeds into the 'txtFaxNumber' emptied textbox (works correctly when the textbox has value). No matter what I do, the same username keeps appearing. So, I use the AJAX masked textbox as follow:

<ajaxToolkit:MaskedEditExtender ID="MaskedEditExtender2"  TargetControlID="txtFaxNumber"   Mask="(999)999-9999 x9999" MessageValidatorTip="true" MaskType="None" InputDirection="LeftToRight" AcceptNegative="None" runat="server" />  

The problem went away.

Steve
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.