Cannot modify new customer information on registration page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I've just installed ver 1.9 and cannot find where to modify the new customer information on the registration page i.e.

"By creating an account at nopCommerce you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made."

I found the general login/registration information that displays lower on that page under administration>content management>topics>LoginRegistrationInfo but this does not help with the above text.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
13 years ago
eldora wrote:
I've just installed ver 1.9 and cannot find where to modify the new customer information on the registration page i.e.

"By creating an account at nopCommerce you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made."

I found the general login/registration information that displays lower on that page under administration>content management>topics>LoginRegistrationInfo but this does not help with the above text.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Go to admin>configuration>global settings>customer profiles
13 years ago
Thanks for the tip however I'm looking for a way to modify the text and not a registration form field.

Above the registration button is the following default text "By creating an account at nopCommerce you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made."

I just cannot find where to edit this text.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
13 years ago
Go to admin>configuration>location>languages>edit  and in page 34 change Resource Name: Login.NewCustomerText
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.