Ability for other sites (retailers) to place order through nopcommerce site (acting as wholesaler)?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have a client (let's call him "Acme Widget Manufacturer" who's currently running on a very old version of a different ecommerce system, and I'm trying to encourage him to upgrade to a modern ecommerce site.

One issue he currently has right now, is that he has quite a few retailers who sell his product (he's the manufacturer) through their websites. Right now, those retailers receive orders over their sites, and then turn around, log into his site, and then place the order for their customer.

To summarize, here's what we'd like to do:
1. Customer places order for an "Acme Widget" at a "Acme Widget Retailer" site
2. Order info (including customer info and payment) is automatically sent from "Acme Widget Retailer" site to "Acme Widget Manufacturer" site.

Is there a way through nopCommerce that those other sites can place the order automatically through nopCommerce? Perhaps a web service of some kind that the Retailers' sites call?
13 years ago
I just ran into another prospect who would want this feature. Any ghoughts/suggestions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.