See the inner exception for details

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am importing a local language and get this message. Where can I get more details about this problem?
13 years ago
Best thing to do is to download this editor: http://www.firstobject.com/dn_editor.htm

open the xml with it and press alt-F7

It will check your file for any errors
13 years ago
Thanks, I downloaded and installed but no errors was located. I would like to know where can I find details of SQL error, because I guess this situation is because accentuation.
13 years ago
There are someting wrong with my installation. Just for a test, I export the english language file and ty to import again as a new Language, but I got the same error: "An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details."  Where can I get more information about the problem?
13 years ago
Hi,
I got the problem. I am using SQL Server 2005 and the compatibility level was 80 (for SQL Server 2000). I just change for compatibility level to 90 (Sql server 2005) and the import functionality works again.
13 years ago
Have you tried System --> Log? I found my inner exeptions there when I had problems with my language pack.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.