BANNERS Extension - Installing instructions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I couldnt do it on nop 1.8, i had to completly setup my site again from my backup, now i upgraded to Nop1.9, were you able to make this possible on 1.9? please let me know, i want this extension badly :(
13 years ago
I'm looking for that answer too

I wish if someone can help us on how to install it on 1.9
13 years ago
please liquidq8 i was expecting ur reply
13 years ago
someboy maybe got the error message like
'the Mapping and metadata information could not be found for EntityType 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Advertise.Banner'.

my tool is VS2010, and I follow the step of Backlog Banners.txt.

I found the step are right, but in Banner.cs have a key BannerId, also in Table Nop_Banner is BannerID

finally, d is different D, rename table Nop_Banner.BannerID to BannerId
13 years ago
I am getting following error while compling please help, also tell tell me what i should after compling, as my site in already online now i am doing this offiline, not sure how to update to online site..

Error  3  Error 2063: At least one property must be mapped in the set mapping for 'Banners'.  E:\nopCommerce_1.90_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Data\NopModel.edmx  9023  13  Nop.BusinessLogic

Also couldnt get this file, NopObjectContext.cs to perform this

// <summary>
          /// Gets an Banner instance that is used to query, add, modify, and delete objects of the specified entity type.
          /// </summary>
          public ObjectSet<Banner> Banners
          {
              get
              {
                  if ((_banners == null))
                  {
                      _banners = CreateObjectSet<Banner>();
                  }
                  return _banners;
              }
          }
          private ObjectSet<Banner> _banners;

I am using nop 1.9
13 years ago
I couldn't make it work with 1.9 version too

because there are some deference between 1.8 and 1.9 i couldn't figure them out

I hope if someone else can help us
13 years ago
Thanks a lot for that good job Liquidq8 !

Can you please post me an example of Add New Banner ?!!!!!!!!!
13 years ago
i am trying to install it on version 1.80 locally on my pc. i followed all the steps, i can see the button banner in the administration panel but when i press it i get this message:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_Banners'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Administration/main.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
Line 2:      CodeBehind="Banners.aspx.cs" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_Banners" %>
Line 3:  

Source File: /administration/Banners.aspx    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.225

what on earth am i doing wrong???

p.s. i am not an expert, just a begginer.
12 years ago
You should add banner files to solusion (after copy files)
12 years ago
Hiya, seams like all the code is not there?
has anyone integrated the display of the banners in the frontend?
A
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.