Login issue for redirected domain with cloaking option

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
The login function seems stopped working when I open my nopCommerce web site via redirection of my old domain name. i.e. login works if I visit my site by www.comwaynz.com but doesn't work if I visit via my old domain name www.comway.co.nz with cloaking option.
I would also like to have cloaking option on if possible. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.
13 years ago
More details on this issue:
I am running nopCommerce 1.90 hosted on Arvixe.
What happens is that nothing happens after I entered user name password and clicking the Login button. No error message.
I also found that it seems not domain redirect related as www.comwaynz.com also doesn't work on one PC. It works if I use another PC. I have tried to delete cookies and internet temp files on the PC as well and didn't help.
13 years ago
it could be the browser secutiy settings - I've seen this before on IE

if you are using IE open tools-->'internet options'  

some things to try out:

try lowering security for the site,
maybe try adding the site to 'trusted zones'
edit the privacy setttings
13 years ago
Thanks Haydie. You are probably right. I had a play with deleting internet temp files (on my PC) and clear cache (on web site with administration tool) and seems fixed the problem. Still not clear on the cause of it though. :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.