No PDF in confirmation e-mails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi all,

I am getting a strange problem with PDF invoice in the confirmation e-mail.

I have both a nopCommerce 1.50 and 1.90 running (separate websites on same physical server).

Before installing nopCommerce 1.90 the nopCommerce 1.50 installation used to attach a pdf invoice to the confirmation mails. In NopCommerce 1.90 I found that the confirmation e-mails only contain an order summary in the confirmation mails.
But more strange is that nopCommerce 1.50 is no longer sending PDF invoices with the mails.

It is not a medium trust issue as the sites are running in full trust and the pdf invoice generation from the admin is still working. I could not find any settings for controlling PDF invoice behavior (at least in nopCommerc 1.50)

Any ideas how the PDF invoice generation is controlled in nopCommerce?
Are there any settings for this which I might have overlooked?

Regards,
Dennis
13 years ago
PDF invoices were never sent in confirmation emails. This task requires some customization
13 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the answer.

Then I must be really confused somehow. I was quit sure pdf invoices used to be attached to the confirmation mails.
but if they aren't, never mind.

We will fix it ourselves.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.