Change checkout layout / design

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,
I m using 1.90 version. I wanted to change the way website uses to checkout. Rather than collapsible / expandble panel, can I change it to use checkout as it happens in nopcommerce.com website , step by step with green symbols on the top showing your progress....
13 years ago
under Administration>Configuration>Global Settings in the General tab there is an option for "Use one page checkout" right above "Terms of service" at the bottom that should do what you are looking for by deselecting it.
13 years ago
Got it.
May be u can answer my other question which is,  how can I put store name on my default page so that it shows my store name rather "Your store name" text on browser tab.
13 years ago
this is kept under the "Global Settings" as well, but under the "SEO/Display" tab, the "Default Title" option will change what is shown in the browser's title, along with "Enable Store Prefix" if you would like the Default Title to be shown on other pages besides the default page.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.