Minimal category quantity - magazine subscription - choosing issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,
I want to sell magazine subscription for year. There is 20 issues per year. One year is one category, because there must be a possibility to choose issues what you want. But three issues are minimum quantity.

Is there any possibility how to do this ? Set minimal category quantity to 3 would be solution, but I'm not sure, if it's possible.
Another option to solve this is one year subscription as one product, where is possible to set minimal quantity, but I have no idea ho to let the customers choose the issues that they want to buy.
13 years ago
I don't fully understand, but it is possible to set minimum cart quantity

would you be able to meet your requirements by creating product attributes - maybe as checkboxes

eg

product:  your subscription

checkbox attribute 1 :   issue a
checkbox attribute 2 :   issue b
checkbox attribute 3 :   issue c
checkbox attribute 4 :   issue d

etc

?
13 years ago
Oh, thanks a lot,  looks promising ;)
13 years ago
I have checkbox for every issue of one year magazine subscription now, so customer can pick issue what he want to subscribe. Is it possible to set minimal count of checked checkboxes to three ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.