How to change twocolumn.master to threecolumn.master

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
If i change in default.aspx (i think thats how...)

what would the css look like?

ive been trying to figure this out i need to move my cart tracker and newsletter to the right side....and currently on twocolumn..

thanks
13 years ago
In twocolumn, how you will put your newsletter and mini cart at the right side because the column is at left side ?

For that make use of ThreeColumn.master page

go to default.aspx and change your masterpage from twocolumn.master to ThreeColumn.master page

and now go to MasterPages/ThreeColumn.master and set up your modules in the required order (you can move the modules according to your requirements)

But still if you want to make use of TwoColumn.master then see the MasterPages/TwoColumn.master and style.css (it's wrappers )
13 years ago
thank you very much...

so i have done this.. but now the 3 things i moved to the right side are on the bottom of the side and the slideshow and the rest of the things arent in the center of the page... how do i get them to get back in the middle?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.