Product Variant Pricing, Uniforms, Jerseys, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Is there a way to support custom lettering (names) and numbers on jerseys? Has anyone attempted this before? I have a new client with this requirement.
13 years ago
You can set up a product variant that can allow for text to be passed along with the product.
13 years ago
bfranklin825 wrote:
You can set up a product variant that can allow for text to be passed along with the product.

Thanks for the quick response. Can you alter pricing based on the text size (letter count)?
13 years ago
sreymj wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. Can you alter pricing based on the text size (letter count)?

Yes and no.

You can set up a product attribute to add cost to a product based on letter size - say a drop down (or check boxes) with different sizes or something, with each size having its own price.

As far as the letter count thing... I would say that you may have to design a custom control for that. I could make one which would return the price based on the selected letter size and number of letters... it is doable. I've created 5 new controls for a project that I'm working on right now - its not that hard. I'll be releasing them to the community once I'm done. Sadly, none of them do what you're wanting. :(
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.