Pizza Shop

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi.

I'm trying to set up a pizza shop with nopCommerce and need to know how to do the following:

I have 2 different pizzas in my shop.

Cheese: $15.00
Pepperoni: $20.00

I want to have also a third product that allows me to choose 2 flavors for 1 pizza. So if the customer select half Cheese and half Pepperoni the pizza will have a cost of $20.00 (the higher one)

Does anyone know if nopCommerce 1.90 has any available way of doing this?

Thank you.
13 years ago
One way you could do it would be to just create a new product variant for all your versions (cheese, pep, and a cheese + pep) thus each one could have a separate price. Which may be simpler than trying to figure out product specification on all the different combos but still getting the right price. (For example, if you start with a pep and then make it a half of something else or when you have a cheese pizza and then make it a half of something else as well).
13 years ago
Another question:

See this link: http://www.pizzamagic.com/category/3-mediterranean.aspx

How can I add the "More options" button?

Is this a standard nopCommerce feature?
13 years ago
GabrielFerrarini wrote:
Another question:

See this link: http://www.pizzamagic.com/category/3-mediterranean.aspx

How can I add the "More options" button?

Is this a standard nopCommerce feature?

this link takes you to a category page which has been modified

also, the ' more options ' button is just the ' details '  button which has been renamed

clicking the button takes you to a product page where there are a lot of attributes set up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in answer to your first question, you can set this up with product attributes with a price variant

rather than extra product variants
13 years ago
Regarding the first question and assuming that I'm using the solution using attributes and each option in an attribute is a flavor for the pizza.

Is there a way for me to select the highest value of the attributes selected instead of summing them up?
13 years ago
GabrielFerrarini wrote:
Regarding the first question and assuming that I'm using the solution using attributes and each option in an attribute is a flavor for the pizza.

Is there a way for me to select the highest value of the attributes selected instead of summing them up?

you can set an individual attribute value as pre selected  -  

you may also want to enable dynamic price update so that the total changes on the page as different attributes are selected
13 years ago
I think I didn't make myself clear enough.

What I want is a product called for example: Pizza 2 flavors. Price 0.

I have 2 attributes

Flavor 1
Flavor 2

The user select cheese for flavor 1. price 15.
The user select pep for flavor 2. price 20.

When click on checkout, the user will pay 20 for the pizza (the highest).

Is that possible the way no is today?
13 years ago
The only thing that you have to do is for flavor 2 make it an attribute that adds $5.
13 years ago
bfranklin825 wrote:
The only thing that you have to do is for flavor 2 make it an attribute that adds $5.

That won't work since I may have 40 different flavors.

I think that I'll end up creating a product for each combination.

Thanks for all replies.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.