4.30 Plugin Template

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I'm using the 4.30 Plugin Template.
It keeps giving the same error;

Error  CS0101  The namespace 'Razor' already contains a definition for 'Template'  Severity
Error  CS0246  The type or namespace name 'TModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Error  CS0111  Type 'Template' already defines a member called 'ExecuteAsync' with the same parameter types  
...etc
3 years ago
Yes I got the same errrors
but I would never start a new plugin using a basic template.
When I start a new plugin I copy an existing plugin which is similar and has some hooks i.e.
- Making a Shipping plugin use an existing Shipping plugin as a template
- Making a Payment plugin use an existing Payment plugin as a template
etc...
3 years ago
Hello. Thank you for the reported problem, we fixed it. For details please see this commit
frtdkmn wrote:
I'm using the 4.30 Plugin Template.
It keeps giving the same error;

Error  CS0101  The namespace 'Razor' already contains a definition for 'Template'  Severity
Error  CS0246  The type or namespace name 'TModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Error  CS0111  Type 'Template' already defines a member called 'ExecuteAsync' with the same parameter types  
...etc
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.