NOP 4.2 Plugin Limited to Customer Roles Not Working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello, I am having some trouble getting the Plugin "Limited To Customer Roles" option to work.  I created a new Customer Role and it is Active.  I then clicked Edit on the Payments.CheckMoneyOrder plugin in the Local Plugins section and added the new Role to "Limited To Customer Roles" and click Save.

When I place an order the plugin is still available to all customers, even the ones that are not assigned to the new role.  Is there something else that needs to be enabled to get this function to work?

I double checked the Payment Restrictions and the role is active in all countries.  I also tried using two different plugins and none of them seem to restrict access to the configured role.
3 years ago
It should work.  Try admin "Clear cache" (gear icon in upper right) , or restart the web site.
3 years ago
I tired it and it works fine for me
Did you try this ?
New York wrote:
Try admin "Clear cache" (gear icon in upper right) , or restart the web site.
3 years ago
Hello, I tried clearing cache and restarting.  It did not help.

I do have a correction to my original post.  I am attempting to do this on a brand new install of nopCommerce.  It is actually version 4.30.

Does this functionality work in version 4.30?
3 years ago
Check your settings in Catalog settings
yourwebsite.com/Admin/Setting/Catalog
In Performance
Ensure Ignore ACL rules (sitewide) is not checked
3 years ago
That was it, thanks so much!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.