Hi

I am currently considering an in-depth evaluation of NOP Commerce to see if it could be used to replace our old in-house developed web ordering software.  However, our current software does have some customer requested features which I would need to be able to replicate in NOP.  A forum search suggests much of what I want is not available, however the posts are several years old, and things may have changed.

The main requirements I have are:

1.  Customer specific prices per product – This is not tiered pricing or discounts.  It is a negotiated price for a product to a customer, some of which are above list price.

2.  Restricted product catalogue by customer – Each customer has a contract range of items which they buy.  They must not have visibility of products not on their contract, nor be able to find them through search or buy them.

3.  Multiple logins per customer – For us, a “customer” is a business entity, which has several staff (users) each of whom need to be able to log in and buy.

4.  Visibility of prices by login – Some logged in users should be able to see product prices while others not.

Having looked through some of the documentation, it seems as if Multi Store might be the answer to points 1 and 2.  Presumably we could load each store with the customer products at the price they pay.  However we would not want customers to be able to log into other stores (as is mentioned in the documentation), and I also wonder how feasible it would be to maintain one store per customer, if we were able to grow online sales to any significant size.

I see there is a GitHub issue for 3 - https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/2393 - but this hasn’t been updated for almost 3 years now.

Point 4 could presumably be addressed via Customer Roles and ACL.

I would appreciate some input from an experienced NOP user or developer as to whether Multi Store is the best solution for this, or if there is something better that I have missed, or even if NOP would require extensive changes or plugin development to achieve what I am looking for.  It will be very helpful in guiding a decision as to what to look at next.

Thanks in advance.