Changing Categories To Collections On Left Navigation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Can someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong.  I want to change the “Categories” on the left Navigation bar to be “Collections”.  

I went to Global Setting, SEO/Display and changed Category to Collections.
I then went to the “URL Rewriting File” and Changed Category to Collections.
I then went to Localization and on the Resource Name “Admin.Categories.Categories” I changed the Resource Value from Categories to Collection.  
This did not change the Header “Categories” in the Left Navigation but on all the links within the web site, the categories name was replaced with Collections.  
Am I changing the wrong Resource Name in Localization?

I did the same procedure to change the name “Manufacturers” to “Quick Links” on the Left Navigation and it changed it with no problems.    ( I changed the Manufacturer.Manufacturers Resource Value)
13 years ago
I figured out what I did wrong.  I was changing the wrong "categories" in the Localization.   I was changing the "Admin.Categories.Categories" which is on page 5 for Nop 7 but I needed to change "Category.Categories" on page 29 of the Localization.  When I changed the "Category.Categories" it did change the Header on the Left Navigation Bar.  
I don't know what the "Admin.Categories.Categories" goes to.
12 years ago
Nice, Thanks for mentioning the page number It saved my time ;-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.