Customers name for Email

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Thanks for listing all of those. I'm using 4.3 but cannot imagine such outputs will have changed. They may work in a live instance but not in trial because in trial it will only accept the inputs entered in the form.

ah right, now I see that "test template" only includes %Order.CustomerFullName% and not the full list of available tokens, sorry if I caused any confusion.  hope you get the TLS issue sorted quickly!
3 years ago
When you Edit a message template, there is a "Show" link at the top:
   Allowed message tokens  Show

Those are the allowed tokens for that template.  

(What is a "test template"?)
3 years ago
Thanks, it was a test message.
3 years ago
New York wrote:
(What is a "test template"?)

this button that leads you to a form that's wired up to WorkFlowMessageService/SendTestEmail

3 years ago
And what about the order product URL for Email. Actually i want to send the customer order product URL in Delivered Email for review.
3 years ago
I don't know what you mean by " order product URL".  If you are referring to a link to the Order itself, I see this token in the template OrderPaid.CustomerNotification
%Order.OrderURLForCustomer%
3 years ago
%Order.OrderURLForCustomer% just shows the order information. I want the link of that Product which customer is place in the order like http://www.smmotors.org/seat-clip-uh6
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.