Nop Admin: Making "Add Product" pop-up grids configurable

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I'm interested in hearing the community's thoughts on extending the Product grid display in the Admin section.

It'd be nice if people could configure which columns displayed on the Product grids for all the different "Add Product" pop-ups across the Admin section. It'd be better to know more about a Product before adding it to a Discount or Category. Product properties such as the 'Price', 'Sku' or 'Is Download' flag could all have an 'Is Displayable' checkbox that's set in a new 'Configuration' section of the Admin. The pop-up grids by default only show the Name and whether the Product is published or not, which is fine, but the user experience could be better.

This is something I've heard requested before from business owners regarding Nop's Admin interface. Am I alone in thinking this would be beneficial if not relatively easy to implement?
3 years ago
I think this would be a great idea. For an internal program we use to manage product data we leverage Telerik grids and have them setup so each admin user can configure which columns appear on any given grid along with the sort order. The application remembers this information for that grid in particular so when the user comes back to it it appears just as they have it setup. This allows each individual to customize their experience based on their needs and job function.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.