USPS Shipping Plugin v4.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Is the USPS shipping plugin version 4.3 ready? In checking the marketplace the plugin does not state it is compatible with version 4.3.

Would like to know prior to finalizing my upgrade to the live server.

Thanks
3 years ago
No, it looks like Shipping.USPS has not yet been upgraded for 4.30 in the marketplace.
(FYI, the FedEx plugin has not been upgraded yet either - the versions listed on the marketplace listing is a typo.  Currently, the download only has folders with 4.00, 4.10, 4.20.)

Many plugins have yet to be upgraded for 4.30.
3 years ago
Is there perhaps a time line of when these plugins will be updated?

is it possible to work through updating the plugin as a developer?
3 years ago
I downloaded the plugin packages from the github repo and it appears someone has been working on them based on the commits. I placed them in my dev setup and rebuilt the nop project with success. Although I have not had time to do any actual testing to see if they are working properly. Dealing with other issues between my themes update and v4.3 at the present. It appears the team is working more on v4.4 than the plugins but that's just speculation on my part.
3 years ago
I just downloaded and did a quick update to v4.3
It did upload and appears to run but I dont have an account to check it fully
You can download here if ya want or go with the above version :)
http://selectsystems.com.au/productdownloads/USPS_v4/190620_USPS__v4_series.zip
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
I just downloaded and did a quick update to v4.3
It did upload and appears to run but I dont have an account to check it fully
You can download here if ya want or go with the above version :)
http://selectsystems.com.au/productdownloads/USPS_v4/190620_USPS__v4_series.zip

Yes that worked thanks very much!
3 years ago
We've just upgraded the plugin for version  4.30. Please download it here
3 years ago
Thank you very much Andrei for getting that done. And we are never happy campers, how about the FedEx plugin?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.