How to make Forum Menu visible?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,
I just wanna make forum menu active in the demo of mystore web application. however i could not see the 'Forum' Menu on top of the web pages. could you guys give any enlightenment regarding this topic? much appreciated for that in advance.

dave
14 years ago
Forums are disabled by default. Go to admin area, then Content Management, then Forums, Forum Settings. Check "Enabled" and don't forget to create sample forum groups and forums.
14 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
Forums are disabled by default. Go to admin area, then Content Management, then Forums, Forum Settings. Check "Enabled" and don't forget to create sample forum groups and forums.

Thanks alot for your enlightenment. unfortunately after i set up the forum settings, and go back PublicStore, click Forum menu, it showed me a error webpage saying 'The website declined to show this webpage -- HTTP 403', any idea with it?

dave
14 years ago
i already figured it out anyway. thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.