New 2011 USPS Rates and trademark/registered problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Has anyone noticed that the USPS return XML string for the services has been modified to return a trademark and/or registered mark after the service name? The services now show up as (one as example):

USPS Priority Mail<sup>®</sup> ($6.20 (USD))

This is the correct string as defined from the USPS API, however they seem to have not have fixed it. It looks terrrible to the customer. Is there a possible fix until the USPS cleans up their act?

Also, new API request is V4 for domestic and V2 for international. Changing these requests in the USPS Computation Method do not return results. Is there a remedy for this as well?

Thanks to anyone with info.

just upgraded dev to 1.9 / production 1.5 same issue
13 years ago
I am getting the same problem for the USPS Priority Mail International. The email returns the shipping as "USPS Priority Mail<sup>®</sup> International". Is there any way to fix it?
13 years ago
Just noticed the same thing. Was glad to see I am not the only one LOL
13 years ago
Is there a fix for this?  I tried following a rapidshare link in this thread, but it's dead.
13 years ago
FYI

Same here.
13 years ago
any update on this?

USPS Priority Mail<sup>®</sup> Small Flat Rate Box
13 years ago
This has been going on for at least 2 months now. There is another topic started here:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8047/usps-postal-changes.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.