Remove PDF invoice Button

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
[quote=nop4you]Just a quick note - are you trying to remove the button of the admin panel or front end for the customer? The above answers were related to the admin panel.

If you want to remove the button at the front end just remove this.
Please note, that is the default view which should not be changed. If you are using any theme find that file at your /Themes/THEME folder and comment on it. If you using the default clean one, copy from /Views folder file and do modification of that file at /Theme/DefaultClean/Views/Order/Details.cshtml file directory.

Yes i wanted to do this from front end after editing the code the way you said, it shows "internal server error" at the order details page.

i am not a developer, but i think the code regarding "PDF button" is written in multiple files  and we need to delete it from multiple places (if this even makes sense).

Regards,
(Of Course)
A NOOB.
3 years ago
Yes you were originaly editing the Admin site and removing the PDF Button from Admin

For the front end yes there can be multiple versions.
As Tom said there is the default one Presentation/Nop.Web/Views/Order/Details.cshtml
Plus in the themes directory there could be other versions

Are you using a Theme if so then edit the Theme version
3 years ago
Yes! i was able to do it FINALLY.
Thanks alot to everyone for their help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.