NO EMAILS ARE SENT!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
HI,  I CANNOT GET THE NOP SYSTEM TO SEND ANY EMAILS!  SO FAR I HAVE 9 PAGES OF ERRORS AND UNKNOWNS AND HAVE NEVER SENT OR RECIEVED AN EMAIL!!  IT DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE WHICH EMAIL EITHER.  REGISTRATION, LOST PASSWORD, CONTACT, ETC.   CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?  THANKS,  MIKE
13 years ago
First of all, WHY USE CAPS? Are you yelling at someone or something?

Perhaps if you describe the error messages people can try to help you.

Did you setup the mail server properly?
13 years ago
If you haven't configure your mail settings then here are the steps to configure it:

http://www.strivingprogrammers.com/boards/t/50/how-to-setup-contact-us-form-in-nopcommerce-solved.aspx

In the tutorial mail settings are configured with gmail but you can use your server mailbox settings.
13 years ago
Well i guess i will start with this!

When i try to send the test email i get this in red-  The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.    thanks,  mike
13 years ago
I have this taken care of now,  thank you all,   mike
13 years ago
Just a thought, but maybe post the solution so someone else can see it if they come across this thread.
13 years ago
SURE,  I AM NEW, SO I DIDNT THINK OF THAT!  BASICALLY I HAD THE WRONG PORT NUMBER IN THE BOX.  MOST PEOPLE SAY IT USUALLY IS 25.  WELL I WENT ALONG WITH THAT AND IT DID NOT WORK.  SO I CONTACTED MY ISP PROVIDER AND THEY GAVE ME THE CORRECT PORT NUMBER, PLUGGED IT IN AND EVERYTHING TESTED OK.  THANKS AGAIN,  MIKE
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.