Bug in QuickBooks logic

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
This was reported in the general section of the forums, but as this is regarding broken functionality I figured that it would be prudent to have it here as well.

The following is the original forum post: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7607/quickbooks-connector-output-problem.aspx

Basically, what is happening is that you can follow the instructions on the ThirdPartyIntegration page in the admin area under configuration, verbatim, and the only thing that is imported into QuickBooks when the Web Connector is run is the order item information.

Shipping, Sales Tax, and Discounts do not get imported into QuickBooks, which causes accounting errors within QuickBooks because of the incomplete order information.

This is happening in both the 1.80 and 1.90 versions of nopCommerce (fresh installs, no code modifications) running on SQL 2008.

The expected behavior is that the Shipping, Sales Tax, and Discount will import over to QuickBooks along with the order item information.

The actual behavior is that only the order item information imports into QuickBooks and in the case of orders with discounts, the order record claims that there is an amount due because the amount paid is less than the subtotal because of the discount.

I apologize if this is already being looked into, but I did not see this in the issue tracker and it was not located in the bug reports section of the forums, so I wanted to bring it to light here.  Not trying to do anything fancy with the QuickBooks export, just going by what the directions in the configuration section state.

If someone knows how to resolve this or if some sort of fix could be released for it, I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.
13 years ago
Having same problem, is there a fix?  Using Quickbooks Pro 2011.  Currently the export form fields are incorrect?
13 years ago
This doen't seem to be an isolated issue.

Does anyone have a QuickBooks setup that is working properly with discounts, shipping, and tax all exporting in the connector properly?  Are the instructions on the configuration page in the administration area incorrect (or incomplete)?

For now I'm going to have to remove this control from my installed solutions and use another third party tool because I can't have people using something that's broken.
12 years ago
Anybody have any progress?
12 years ago
I was just checking up on this the other day.  I haven't seen anything suggesting it has though.  Can anyone that has a deep knowledge of the 2.00 feature / fix list chime in as to whether or not this may at least addressed in 2.00?
12 years ago
I have this working (items and invoices) except for tax isn't changing for "one-off" scenario.  Hien From USA Global did help me alot (new dll, qwc Files) so I can't say I know for sure how.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.